- Hot Chip vegan chocolate chip dough roll
- 250g smooth peanut butter
- 85g maple syrup
- 50ml melted coconut oil (measure after melting!)
- dash of salt
- generous dash of vanilla essence
- 150g vegan chocolate
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil (this one for the top layer!)
- Preheat oven to 170°C fan.
- line a bottom of a 9×9 baking tin with parchment paper.
- Press the cookie dough firmly into the base of the tin.
- Bake for 18-20 mins until golden.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix all the ingredients for the middle layer together & pour onto the cookie base.
- Pop into the freezer for 10 mins.
- Pour over the middle layer
- Pop into the fridge & allow to set for an hour.
- To slice, remove from the tray and let stand for 15 mins to soften.
- Pour some boiling water over a knife and gently slice, wiping the blade down each time (this gives you a neat cut)
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or can keep in your freezer!
Recipe created by Sorsha Brosnan. Follow @bitesbybrosnan on Instagram for more delicious recipes!