White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Hot Chip White Choc dough roll
- 250g cream cheese
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- Leave a white chocolate dough roll out of the fridge for 15 minutes
- Line a 9×9 baking tray with parchment and preheat the oven to 170°C fan
- Press 3/4 of the cookie dough firmly into the bottom of the tray
- Mix 250g cream cheese & 100g caster sugar until smooth
- Add 1 medium egg and 1 tsp of vanilla essence and mix until combined
- Pour the mixture over the cookie dough base
- Sprinkle the left over dough on top
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Leave to cool in the tray before slicing
Vegan Millionaire Squares
- Hot Chip vegan chocolate chip dough roll
- 250g smooth peanut butter
- 85g maple syrup
- 50ml melted coconut oil (measure after melting!)
- dash of salt
- generous dash of vanilla essence
- 150g vegan chocolate
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil (this one for the top layer!)
- Preheat oven to 170°C fan.
- line a bottom of a 9×9 baking tin with parchment paper.
- Press the cookie dough firmly into the base of the tin.
- Bake for 18-20 mins until golden.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix all the ingredients for the middle layer together & pour onto the cookie base.
- Pop into the freezer for 10 mins.
- Pour over the middle layer
- Pop into the fridge & allow to set for an hour.
- To slice, remove from the tray and let stand for 15 mins to soften.
- Pour some boiling water over a knife and gently slice, wiping the blade down each time (this gives you a neat cut)
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or can keep in your freezer!
Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 160g blueberries
- 50g sugar
- white chocolate
- lemon juice
- In a saucepan add 160g blueberries, a generous dash of lemon juice and 50g sugar over a medium heat.
- Stir the mixture together until the blueberries soften and use the back of a spoon to burst some of the blueberries.
- Bring the mixture to a boil the. Reduce to a simmer & continue to stir for 6 – 8 minutes until the mixture has thickened & reduced.
- Turn off the heat & allow to cool fully (it should turn to a gel like substance).
- Leave the dough to stand at room temp for 30 minutes to soften.
- Break it up into pieces in a bowl and add 2 to 3 heaped tablespoons of the blueberry mixture.
- Fold it into the dough with a spoon.
- Using a spoon (or hands if you don’t mind a mess) form 5 balls of cookie dough.
- Place the balls in the fridge for 40 minutes to chill.
- Preheat the oven to 155°C fan.
- Place the dough balls on a lined baking try and gently press some extra chocolate on top.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Optional: Melt some white chocolate in the microwave and drizzle it over the cookies using a spoon.